Twice the Van! Twice the Quattro!

Welcome to the official site for the short film Van Quattro 2, released 7.12.10. Scroll down for the trailer, news and notes on the production process, outdoor advertising, and of course, refresh your memory of the original Van Quattro, including bonus material with Directors' Commentary.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Behind the Scenes of VQ2: Niraj on "Improvement"

At the conclusion of Van Quattro my agent and I discussed the possibility of a sequel, and it became apparent that American Airlines films had heard the overwhelming response and was ready to greenlight VQ2. Due to having the stomach flu during shooting of the first film, I felt my performance was lacking. I immediately enlisted the assistance of Carl Weathers, and over several meals at Burger King he helped me to improve my acting skills. Hopefully Van Quattro fans will notice the improvement.


Carl Weathers helps me refine my acting skills.

No comments: